Monday 18 May 2015

Melody Joy Fundraising

What is this blog all about? Well, it's not actually a blog. It's a place for me to post different ways that people can help raise funds for the mission work that I'm involved in. This will more than likely change over time as different needs arise.

Right now, I am raising money for Spanish tutoring that will get me fluent enough to teach in Spanish. I have an opportunity to teach kids from impoverished families that can't afford schooling through a missionary friend who is opening a school for them. However, I need to polish up on my Spanish, and the best (and also most affordable) way I've discovered so far is by having a friend tutor me in Spanish for a few months.

Here is my estimated budget for Spanish tutoring:
Tutoring - $6.50/hour for 10 hours/week - $65/week - $260/month
Housing/Utilities - $150/month
Food/Etc. - $100/month
Misc. - $100/month

Total: $610/month
For 3 months: $1830

For the foreseeable future, this will be a place for me to post jewelry that I'm selling in order to raise funds. I love jewelry-making and I feel like I do some pretty good work sometimes, so we'll see how this goes. Please feel free to contact me at any time for custom orders. I love being challenged creatively and trying new things that I wouldn't have thought to try to create!


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

My PayPal email address is: bride_of_christ728@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment